1. Start just outside the village of Whiston, on the road from Grendon to Cogenhoe. Using the first drain hole cover in the grass verge as a marker, which is situated about 100 yards from the Whiston turn when looking towards Grendon.
2. Turn left into Whiston, ride through the village and up the hill going past the finish to the bottom
of the hill where you take the first left (take care on the corner because there is usually gravel at
the bottom turn and if you go too fast it will put you into the path of on coming traffic.
3. Ride past the Grendon lakes and take a left turn at the end, this is sign posted to Cogenhoe.
4. Ride on to Cogenhoe and up the hill taking the second left turn at the top of the hill sign posted to
Brafield on the Green.
5. At the next junction take a left turn through Brafield and onto the A428 junction where you take
another left turn.
6. Travel along the A428, bypass Denton to the junction signposted Chadstone and Castle Ashby take
a left at this junction.
7. Ride through Castle Ashby and stay on the road as its heads down hill and then uphill towards
8. The race finish is at the top of the hill on the corner.