Radroute MAC Todd, NC Railroad Grade Road Flying and Grinding
Route begins at Todd General Store. The route is a mix of flats, gently rolling hills and a few tough climbs to make you appreciate the easy sections. However, the whole route is against a backdrop of beautiful scenery. Lastly- don't let the lack of miles make you think this is an overly easy route. You'll do some serious calorie burn.
A few notes:
- The Big Hill Road section has about 75 yards of unpaved road. It is supposed to be paved in the near future.
- The Big Hill Road section is an out and back section.
- Be careful of the Laurel Knob downhill section. It's fast!
- This is a perfect route for either a road or cross bike.
- Traffic is generally very light but watch the tight curves.
Enjoy the ride!