Oxford Park (Mitchelton) to Archerfield
This route is 80% bike path for 33km. It is comprised mainly of:
- the Kedron Brook bikepath,
- Kedron Brooke Rd,
- Herston Street,
- Victoria Park bikepath,
- Roma Street Parklands,
- Kurilpa Bridge,
- Southbank pedestrian/bikepath (better to stay on northern side of river under expressway and cross at Goodwill bridge),
- Pacific Motway bikepath,
- O'Keefe Road,
- Hanlon Park (Thompson State Reserve) bikepath,
- Pacific Motorway again,
- Snowden Road,
- Toohey Road,
- Toohey Forest Park (Toohey Ridge track and Nathan Ridge track - all bitumen),
- West Ring Road,
- Griffith Road,
- Kessels Road,
- Riewana Road (bike path on northern side),
- Ends at Beaudesert road.
You can catch the train at Salisbury train station (1km north along Beaudesert Road - Right into Lillian Avenue then Dollis Street) as this is quite a long ride.
Very enjoyable and medium effort ride (not too many hills) along Kedron Brook and through Toohey Forest.
Take a deep dive into the world of Bikemap and enjoy regular community reports, product reviews and Bikemap updates.Go to blog
Feedback & Help
You have a question about Bikemap or need help with a problem? Our community and the Bikemap experts are there for you.Go to Help Center
Get the latest and greatest cycling news and route recommendations.