bike tour bologna
Tour starts in Via del Pratello and Piazza di San Francesco
1. ride to Piazza Cavour / Piazza di San Domenico and enjoy a gelato from Funivia. Passing, along your way the hostel Nosadillo
2. Ride down Via Castiglione to the edge of Giardini Margherita and then come back to the centre at Via Santo Stefano. At the beginning of the street, on your right, you will find Jill's workplace ALCE
3. Ride up Via Santo Stefano until you reach Piazza Santo Stefano where you will hear the first 2 secrets of the 7 secrets of Bologna. (Piazza and Corte Isolani)
4. Continue to the centre and find yourself under the Two Towers. Here you will hear the 3rd secret.
5. Continue down Via Rizzoli to Piazza Maggiore, Bologna's most prestigious piazza and here you will discover the 4th and 5th secrets as well as be able to explore the Cathedral.
6. Next stop is only a moment away at the beginning of Via Indipendenza - and here we have the 6th secret!
7. Continue on down Via Indipendenza and turn at Via Marsala. Then take Via Piella until you arrive at the Finestrino. Here you will hear the 7th and final secret of Bologna.
8. Next we turn left down Via delle Belle Arti and at the end turn right up Via Zamboni, the university streets and ride along until we come to Piazza Verdi.
9. From Piazza Verdi we turn right along Via Castagnoli and then a left into Via Mentana and you will arrive at your final destination: Osteria dellOrsa for lunch!